Men In Heels
Written by jeewan on June 9, 2017
Hott 93, Carib Light & the Trinidad and Tobago Cancer Society present MEN IN HEELS 5!
On Friday June 30th, at the Queen’s Park Savannah, unite with Team Turn Us On in the fight against Cancer.
The number of men getting cancer is increasing, the good news is, the number of men surviving cancer is also on the rise.
So come see real gladiators, men of steel, compete in the Spartan Arena for $10,000 and more, in uncomfortable and painful…HEELS.
This event and registration is Free to our listeners.
HERE ARE THE RULES…
- Competitors MUST start the race in heels & finish the race with heels intact.
- Heels MUST be a minimum of 3 inches in height from the inner part of the sole to the tip.
- The bottom of the heel MUST be no more than 1 inch in thickness.
- Absolutely NO wedges will be allowed.
- Shoes will be examined on the day of the Event.
- Shoes can be open-toe or closed-toes.
- The race MUST be run in either ¾ length pants, or shorts. No long pants.
- A waiver MUST be signed on the day of the Event, prior to the Event.
- No UN-SPORTSMAN like behaviour will be allowed. Observance of such WILL result in immediate disqualification.
- You MUST be 18 or over to participate.
Sign up by filling out the entry form on our Facebook page or call our office at 625-8426.
One third of the profits from this event will go to the Trinidad and Tobago Cancer Society.
Men in Heels 5 is powered by Carib Light (All Beer No Compromise)
In association with……. The Trinidad and Tobago Cancer Society, Aeropost Trinidad, Jamieson, Rush Order Limited, Xtra Foods Supermarket, Shell Lubricants, Gillette, Chuck E Cheese’s and A.V.I.T. Support Ltd.